Saturday, February 22, 2020
The Second Annual Conference was held on February 22, 2020. Members from Obsidian Fleet, Pegasus Fleet, 22nd Fleet, 16th Fleet, Theta Fleet, UFOP: StarBase 118, and other independent sims joined the hosts in presenting 16 unique sessions ranging from Character Development, Department specific discussions, helpful tips and mission planning for Commanding Officers / Game Masters, and more. Anodyne Productions was also on hand to present developments on its long awaited Nova NextGen software.
- Opening Ceremonies
- Session 1: Discovery of the Picard Effect
- Session 2: Developing Consenting Relationships
- Session 3: A Look at Nova NextGen
- Session 4: Running a Starbase Sim
- Session 5: Character Creation
- Session 6: Concurrent Mission Plans
- Session 7: Clicking in a Clique
- Session 8: Engage!
- Closing Ceremonies
- Session 1: Engineers & Technobabble
- Session 2: Writing Mysteries and Twists, and How Much Do You Tell The Crew?
- Session 3: Writing With Canon
- Session 4: Writing Disabled Characters
- Session 5: Using the Principle of “Yes, and…”
- Session 6: Joining Large Sims: Overcoming and Succeeding
- Session 7: Simming: Where Is It Going Next?
- Session 8: Designing Missions For Your Class Type